• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

doesn't work anymore, or at least it didn't work when I tried it last week

I emailed their CC for a question still haven;t heard back. Usually they are pretty prompt with their emails

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Givency scarves on Gilt (0). :lol:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those Givenchy scarves looks like Fendi prints. I thought it was going to have the same prints as the tees.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Givenchy scarves looks like Fendi prints. I thought it was going to have the same prints as the tees.

It's a step above having something that says "GUCCI" all over it only because the Givenchy logo is a little less well-known.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was expecting rottweilers and great white sharks when I went in... I was sorely disappointed.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's a step above having something that says "GUCCI" all over it only because the Givenchy logo is a little less well-known.

I still think people will easily mistake it for Fendi so I'd even put it below Gucci.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Free shipping at Yoox until the end of the month, no code.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Not really a sale...but thought many of you guys here would appreciate knowing that Uniqlo's webstore is now open. $7 flat ship rate. They have online promotions like they do with in store. Currently, colored jeans are $10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads