1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Well-Known Member

or the prices? will be checking it out on friday.

2. eglbc

eglbc Well-Known Member

would be stoked on proxy, anyone down?

3. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

IIRC last time shirts were around $100 and knits were $150ish? Interested in a proxy too if anyone's going.

4. skitlets

skitlets Well-Known Member

Also looking for a proxy.

Last year had some knits for ~$100. The lightweight sweaters were ~$100 and I think the cadet/police sweaters were ~$120.

5. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk Well-Known Member

Im willing to proxy for a small fee. Also I will be going on friday at noon and only can be there from 12-1. 130 at the latest...

6. Timbaland

Timbaland Well-Known Member

suddenlee will do sample sales. You can email them

7. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Well-Known Member

20% off select F/W items at The Corner. Use the code yhtthWWn.

I think it's a one-time use code, but you can "follow" them on Twitter to get your own code.

8. hoodyear

hoodyear Well-Known Member

9. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

^Damn wish I was in the UK

10. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

Anyone can proxy buy me a Moncler down vest? PM me with details. WIlling to pay a finders fee

11. El QUaG

El QUaG Well-Known Member

Damn that MHL sample sale was hectic. Hot as a sauna in there. Not much available in XS, but a lot was being purchased there today. I got myself the Cotton Drill Jacket with matching pants in Lead for £125 all up!

1 person likes this.
  12. OakStreetBootmakers

OakStreetBootmakers Well-Known Member

13. palma

palma Well-Known Member

Has there been any code that applies site wide or oki-ni?

14. cruvoir

cruvoir Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Use the following voucher code at checkout for 20% off any first order. WELCOME20
    Voucher not applicable to Werkstatt:München collections.

[​IMG]

We've made our online space easy to navigate, and with new clarity.
    We are open to direct line of communication, your feedback is appreciated.

https://cruvoir.com/

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  15. Joshua Lee

Joshua Lee Well-Known Member

The website is a nice improvement from before, but the layout is still unintuitive. The constant need to always look to the very far left of the webpage to read the most important information, and to look at the very far right to see the picture of the item puts a huge strain on my eyes.

I don't know if you guys have a web designer on board, but your website is making a lot of ecommerces sins.

16. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

It's way better, but on my monitor there's literally 10" of dead space between product pictures on the left and description on the right (which is oddly crammed into a narrow column along the edge).

17. cruvoir

cruvoir Well-Known Member

I am pleased to hear that it is better than before, we were not thinking in terms of making sure it is always clear where you are and to find what you're looking for. There is still room for improvement.

The product page initially loads the images in medium size thumbnails which stack horizontally or vertically depending on the window size.
    The negative space is eliminated this way, once any image is clicked.

The image will zoom to maximum resolution, whether that be the full width of the window or the full size of the image (typically 1250 x 1710 pixels) in order to see every detail.

I think we need to clearly indicate the zoom function with a magnified glass, so the user will know they can see the image in more detail that way.

The images and the information could be placed closer together, but the intention was to align them left to work with the zoom function.

Initial page load:

[​IMG]

Zoom:

[​IMG]

The product page link:

https://cruvoir.com/5-lost-and-found/1099-266157-hooded-top.html

I hope it works well on all browsers and devices.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  18. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Why not have the zoomed image load by default? Or better yet, just fix the design. You can try to justify it all you want, but I'm sorry, it doesmt really work.

2 people like this.
  19. Joshua Lee

Joshua Lee Well-Known Member

I understand wanting to make a webpage that allows for a large zoom, a shadow box could've achieved the same effect while being a more pleasant experience. Strangely the layout has a much better effect on lower resolutions like 800x600, and 1024x768, but the layout doesn't scale up in resolution very well. So unless someone is viewing the page from an older computer or an ipad, it'll probably cause problems for them. As for the zoom, in my Chrome browser, the zoom picture isn't as close as it's shown in your picture.

[​IMG]

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080
    Browser: Chrome - Version 29.0.1547.76 m

Anyways, sorry to derail the thread, just wanted to give a bit of healthy feedback on the new site.

20. hoodyear

hoodyear Well-Known Member

Brooks Brothers F&F through Monday. Automatically applied in cart. Works on Black Fleece.