1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Sales Alert thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Well-Known Member

If you're talking about Tres Bien, things often sell for much more than they had it in sale for.

2 people like this.
  2. Fred G. Unn

Fred G. Unn Well-Known Member

3. TCRcabby

TCRcabby Active Member

4. sjmin209

sjmin209 Well-Known Member

They (or should I say you) have exactly 18 items on sale. If you just added more, how few did you have before?

5. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Well-Known Member

Have same thought about the pocket, still may go ahead though.....My obsession with RRL is fading, any thoughts on the "Dry" or the "Indigo" rinse. will also be sizing down a inch ?

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

What, who cares. Don't bully away small stores posting their sales in the sales thread.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    9 people like this.
  7. uzairh

uzairh Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  8. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Well-Known Member

Does Inventory ever do a coupon code?

9. the year 1492

the year 1492 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know of any active yoox codes? I've tried nearly everything I can find but they all seem to have expired/be invalid by now.

10. El QUaG

El QUaG Well-Known Member

LOVEMYDREAMBOX for 10% off anything in your dream box, plus free shipping worldwide.

1 person likes this.
  11. meso

meso Well-Known Member

Me too. Was late to the punch, surprised they are still left.

12. pronxs

pronxs Well-Known Member

anyone got this working?

13. mrcoffee

mrcoffee Well-Known Member

Didn't work for me. Hopefully there'll be another extra 10% coupon or something soon.

14. jplay51

jplay51 Well-Known Member

What's up with their search function? working for any of you?
    some cool stuff though

15. sjmin209

sjmin209 Well-Known Member

This code is from January.

1 person likes this.
  16. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

Jcrew x dickies chinos made in USA for $12 each in store. Originally $85 still wont kop that but others might

1 person likes this.
  17. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

Anybody going to haberdash sample sale able to proxy? PM me

18. Regg

Regg Well-Known Member

I know I'm often wondering what Barneys outlet is currently like at Woodbury Commons, so I thought I'd give an update to anyone else who might be wondering.

Just got back today, rather lackluster. They usually have a few sections at "x" percent off, but nothing of that sort right now(anymore?). They had the usual terrible shirt selection but only at the marked price, 60+% off depending on the brand, but most of it sucked. The pants selection is about the same as it always is, not bad. Some Raleigh denim for $50-60, some of it barney exclusive stuff. Some rag and bone and a few other similar brands near $60. Too much barneys label + basco, most of it isn't very good.

30% off most of the suiting, and they had a rack or two of NICE stuff, I was ogling what must have been a cashmere Kiton jacket, I think it was marked down to about $1300 - 30%, not my size(might have been a 40? there may have been other sizes).

Shoe selection was weak, mostly barneys label and Piattelli. Couple other random pairs but nothing nice.

Some gitman vintage shirts for about $100, couple interesting patterns but nothing that nice. A few more that were in the marked down section.

19. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

I wonder if the new permanent Barneys warehouse site is taking away stock that normally would be sent to one of their outlet stores.

20. thenewjs

thenewjs Well-Known Member

I heard that Barneys was looking to close outlets to sell the goods on line. The reason for the warehouse site. I know they have already begun to close some of their outlets. Makes sense cause they warehouse site has much better deals than what their outlets offers besides the final sale.