• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CA folks get tax too :foo: a surprising number of normal sizes left in the stuff I looked at though.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn cali tax, someone buy the violent gothic cardigan in V so I stop looking at it.

I want this so badly; reminds me of a DVN cardi they had a few years ago that I missed out on, unfortunately the smallest size they have is 40 which is just too big for me. Its times like these I wish I was a medium build, being small sucks...

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want this so badly; reminds me of a DVN cardi they had a few years ago that I missed out on, unfortunately the smallest size they have is 40 which is just too big for me. Its times like these I wish I was a medium build, being small sucks...

*giggles*

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno if it was mentioned yet but project no8 and AR s/s sales are online now

ceremony

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when/if SSENSE will go 50% off?
I know their 30% off sale just started recently but I'm holding out for a better deal

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Want a SS scarf but looks like they all sold out. Oh well

Any places where I should keep an eye out for outerwear? (If anyone is looking like me)

SS Navy bomber is pretty nice. TBH I am still not a fan of SS aside from their scarfs and outerwear.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Want a SS scarf but looks like they all sold out. Oh well.

A sad tale but not surprising, I will just repost what I said about this last year:

People need to man up and get the best of those Schneider scarves, they will sell out at retail. Dont be the fool scratching around at sale time saying "where 2 cop Schneider alpaca scarf?" cuz they goan be gone

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't know exactly how to wear it though this was the best I've seen:

KXGLR.jpg
boss1 :eek:

will keep it in mind for next season although I am not keen on whether the release the same scarfs for the respective season
I have to ask though, does the scarf lend itself to drape so well do to the weaving and luxurious cotton? I feel like a SS scarf would be a great gift to your lady friends re: Razele

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
PIcking up a sick ass scarf soon, haven't seen a good one in so long.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holla at me if you decide to get rid of that badass Sarti from A

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm gonna wrap myself up in a sarti cocoon in my casket when I die.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads