• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody posting fake codes or bitching to others that they are seeking out sales/codes should be temp banned, timed out, or whatever the mods do in such a situation. Stop being such children and trolls.
If you aren't contributing to this thread in a positive manner by providing codes, tips on retail store sales, or asking for a potential code, then shut the **** up. Seriously. Get a life.

Says the person who wouldn't give up asking /bitching about why their month old Mr. Porter code didn't work.

It's pretty easy to see if a code is a fake or not. If you're having issues and it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. All this bs will keep continuing as people have nothing better to do with their lives. If you want to actually get the codes, buy some stuff and you'll start getting emails once they see you have value as a customer.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i posted real codes every9one thinks they are fakes :confused:

blairh

Reaction score

Says the person who wouldn't give up asking /bitching about why their month old Mr. Porter code didn't work.
It's pretty easy to see if a code is a fake or not. If you're having issues and it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. All this bs will keep continuing as people have nothing better to do with their lives. If you want to actually get the codes, buy some stuff and you'll start getting emails once they see you have value as a customer.

My Mr. Porter situation was something I should have never mentioned on this thread in the first place. I should have known better that people would be ridiculous about it. Mr. Porter could have honored my honest mistake but chose not to (which is entirely their right). I purchased the same item from a competitor for $300 less after Xmas, so it all worked out just fine for me.

My words are valid and true. If people want to waste their lives posting fake codes, well, enjoy your sad lives. I've said my piece.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

it does make the thread useless if people are posting fake codes

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On topic: Yoox announced once again that drops are happening in a few days.

W123: Stop trolling you freak. Yes I tried that code because I was completely unfamiliar with TBS and I had no reason to think people joke with fake codes on this thread.
However, my insult to you has nothing to do with this. Now. Go drink out of your toilet you smelly little ****.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
geezus this thread has gone to ****

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're the neanderthal who is incapable of comprehending how someone could be tricked here, but can't wait to display aggression. I don't know TBS. Had it been MrPorter or another site I knew, I'd have known the code was fake. I don't write down codes like that, I copy&paste-- it takes like 10 seconds to check out the code. Also, this is Styleforum, not Q&A on Yahoo; your "don't trust the net" saying hardly applies here, you imbecile. I won't let turds like you cloud the fact the majority of people here are nice and honest.

Also, evolution doesn't skip beats you marsupial. Thinking doesn't seem to be your strong point. lol

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You're the neanderthal who is incapable of comprehending how someone could be tricked here, but can't wait to display aggression. I don't know TBS. Had it been MrPorter or another site I knew, I'd have known the code was fake. I don't write down codes like that, I copy&paste-- it takes like 10 seconds to check out the code. Also, this is Styleforum, not Q&A on Yahoo; your "don't trust the net" saying hardly applies here, you imbecile. I won't let turds like you cloud the fact the majority of people here are nice and honest.
Also, evolution doesn't skip beats you marsupial. Thinking doesn't seem to be your strong point. lol

yes.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why isn't anyone sucking *******!? You all are ******* cheese doodles.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

geezus this thread has gone to ****

this thread is really only useful during FW holiday and also end of seasons, June - Aug and then Nov - Jan. Once the sales end, their really arent many sales to report, yet people annoy everyone with code requests. Thus you get the equally annoying and frustrating bs codes. Their arent any sales. You dont want bullshit codes? Stop the bs requests

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads