1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Gibonius

Gibonius Well-Known Member

My hypothesis is that Jon Snow is the son a Lyana, Ned Sister with Aerys Targaryen. Quote it, we will know the truth in the following book.
    I was doing some Wikipedia reading, seems that's a common hypothesis. I can almost see Ned doing it, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed myself. Got Book 5 on pre-order, should come right before I have an eight day Caribbean vacation [​IMG]

2. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Can anybody help me with this bit from book 2:
    I just read the chapter where Danerys went into the palace of the Unnamed Ones and when she comes out the Pyrat Pree guy tries to kill her. Why? If its revealed in a chapter or two tell me to wait for it.

3. fir3fox

fir3fox Well-Known Member

Its been a while since I read the books but I'm sure someone can correct me. After she comes out Pyrat Pree tries to kill her because she burns down the House of the Undying. When reading it, they kind of sounded like vampires to me.

4. VaderDave

VaderDave Well-Known Member

Each season = A book

Cool. Thanks! I just finished the first book today and promptly went out and bought the next two. I'm hooked!

5. Reynard369

Reynard369 Well-Known Member

My hypothesis is that Jon Snow is the son a Lyana, Ned Sister with Aerys Targaryen.
    Quote it, we will know the truth in the following book.

Close, but the most likely idea that Jon is Lyanna's son with Rhaegar Targaryen, not Aerys aka "The Mad King."

6. Reynard369

Reynard369 Well-Known Member

I just read the chapter where Danerys went into the palace of the Unnamed Ones and when she comes out the Pyrat Pree guy tries to kill her. Why? If its revealed in a chapter or two tell me to wait for it.

Yeah, basically it was a trap (cue Akbar pic) and the Undying Ones wanted to eat her face/soul and Pree got pissed when she stopped them and burned down his chill spot and so he tried to fuck up her day. Joke's on him.

7. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I figured as much but he's described as "dancing up and down and gibbering" and I didn't know if I missed some shit somewhere along the lines.

8. holymadness

holymadness Well-Known Member

Oh man, new episode tonight, I can hardly wait for more swords and tittays. [​IMG]

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Oh man, new episode tonight, I can hardly wait for more swords and tittays. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reminds me the scene in Rome when Marc Antony has two women sword fighting each other with only helmets on and they draw blood.

10. CDFS

CDFS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Reminds me the scene in Rome when Marc Antony has two women sword fighting each other with only helmets on and they draw blood.

Depending on the execution there should be some excellent fighting tonight.

11. imageWIS

Depending on the execution there should be some excellent fighting tonight.

I won't see it until tomorrow [​IMG]

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Good ep. I enjoyed the scenes with Rob much more than I did in the book.

Hodor's a BIG boy.

13. Saltricks

Saltricks Well-Known Member

robb scenes = WIN
    more ghost/greywind = WIN
    khal drogo being alpha as fuck? = WIN
    more penis (pasty big penis at that) = FAIL

14. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm not remembering something, but isn't his mother's identity the mystery? I never got the impression there was any doubt about Ned being his father, and Ned doesn't seem like the type to lie about such a thing anyway

My hypothesis is that Jon Snow is the son a Lyana, Ned Sister with Aerys Targaryen.
    Quote it, we will know the truth in the following book.

Close, but the most likely idea that Jon is Lyanna's son with Rhaegar Targaryen, not Aerys aka "The Mad King."

R+L=J
    [​IMG]

15. reezy

reezy Well-Known Member

Drogo mortal kombat fatality was too good [​IMG]

16. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Well-Known Member

Khal Drogo is paleo as fuck. Bow down, bitches.

Also, am I the only one who loved the big fat guy's big pasty schlong? I got some quality lulz from that random scene. HBO sure knows how to work a good, unnecessary dick into a scene. Moar plz.

17. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

It was amusing but I won't go as far and request more. However, with all the female nudity I guess the ocassional cack is warranted.

18. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

I half expect Khal to whip out a 14 inch horse cock one of these days. His "fight" scene was fucking awesome.

19. imageWIS

Ep. 7 with the whole whores eating each other out reminded me of the scene in American Psycho with the two call girls... "Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it".

20. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Khal Drogo is paleo as fuck. Bow down, bitches. Also, am I the only one who loved the big fat guy's big pasty schlong? I got some quality lulz from that random scene. HBO sure knows how to work a good, unnecessary dick into a scene. Moar plz.
    Actually, that scene was straight out of the book.