1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Official Fifa 2013 Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by b1os, Sep 28, 2012.

1. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

Fifa 13 is different than 12. Similar, but still enough differences. I liked PES 04, played some 2005 and never touched it since.

2. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Well-Known Member

My roommate and I got tired of our super teams so we redrafted with these rules: We can only take one player from either of our previous teams (which only allowed for one player from each country)

I decided to use Borussia Dortmound because I like they formation and how their attack develops...

Here is how my team has shapped up. (I know alot more about soccer then my roommate but he just researches the best players and picks them...kind of annoying)

G: Casillas (I wouldnt normally take him but I really need him to stop his front 3 he has, he took lloris
    LB: Chiellini
    CB: Thiago Silva
    CB: Hummels
    RB: Sergio Ramos
    CDM: De Rossi
    RM: Jesus Navas
    CM: Fabregas
    LW: Lavezzi (I like him better then Messi in this game)
    CAM: Gotze
    ST: Ibra ( from my previous team)

Coming off the bench:
    Naldo, because he is tall as heck
    Van Persie
    Jovetić
    Aubameyang
    Nasri
    Wittsel

3. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Well-Known Member

I play UT. Down for a game (UT or regular) whenever on 360. Let me know.

4. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Well-Known Member

you can add me...my tag is my username...dont know how good I will be because I only play with super teams lol.

Idk where my mic is but I can probably get some games in later this week.