• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure, call and ask.

Be warned though, employees are a bit useless... :plain:

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For Philadelphia Styleforum people - The Marshalls in Springfield (DelCo) has a lonesome pair of brown Bally double monks, size 11 1/2 for $162. They're in great shape - no box. I'm sorry I don't have any pics. If you're in the area, it might be worth it to check it out.

I saw a pair on ebay with the minimum bid at $300, I wonder is the seller got them from the same place?

I would be all over those if I was there!

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
PiperLime has two coupon codes in effect.

BOXES - $10 off $50
TWENTY - 20% off

Can be stacked. Might be of interest if you like the couple of casual AEs they carry, Sperry's, or Weejuns.

Exclusions: Frye, Hunter, Rag & Bone, Elizabeth and James, Merrell, Minnetonka Moccasin, Stuart Weitzman, The North Face and KORS Michael Kors

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For Philadelphia Styleforum people - The Marshalls in Springfield (DelCo) has a lonesome pair of brown Bally double monks, size 11 1/2 for $162. They're in great shape - no box. I'm sorry I don't have any pics. If you're in the area, it might be worth it to check it out.

Were they Bally Scribes??

Not Ed Harris

Reaction score
For London folk, Richard James are having a pop-up sale in Covent Garden somewhere. Started today and going on till Sunday I think.

Last time I went to one the suits were from about £300ish and I picked up a couple of ties for £20 each and a cashmere sweater for £30. Might report back a bit more tomorrow.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For London folk, Richard James are having a pop-up sale in Covent Garden somewhere. Started today and going on till Sunday I think.
Last time I went to one the suits were from about £300ish and I picked up a couple of ties for £20 each and a cashmere sweater for £30. Might report back a bit more tomorrow.

The pop-up sale shop in Covent Garden is now open to all.

Limited edition product at reduced prices. Richard James Savile Row suits, shirts, knitwear, footwear, casual wear, accessories…

Discounts of up to 60%.

The address is 3 The Market, The Piazza, Covent Garden, London WC2E 8RA. That’s on the north side of The Piazza, opposite the Apple shop.

The hours are 10am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday and 12 noon until 6pm on Sundays.

And the sale will continue until Monday 7th May.

rabidawg

Reaction score

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
55 bucks or 100 bucks... sheesh they're not expensive. Just bite the bullet and buy the real ones.

rabidawg

Reaction score
Lots of discussion on Slickdeals about these $55 Wayfarer deals., which pop up all the time. Many there aren't convinced about their authenticity. I'm not saying that these are fake, just caveat emptor.

I emailed pinchit about authenticity, I'll let you know what they say.

Some at Slickdeals already did that. I don't put much (any) credence in the Chinese importer's word, personally. It's not as if they are going to confess over email. Several of these $55 deals have, in the past, been fakes. That's enough for me to move on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads