1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Lel, May 11, 2011.

1. Lel

Lel Well-Known Member

Hey peoples, I understand why scrolling through 50 pictures in one post can be annoying but it's far more annoying to use the spoiler tag to just hide 2-5 fits. So can we please not do that unless it's a super large post? Thanks.

2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial

I always find it funny that that fit got me negged a bunch on sufu and was put in the worst waywt thread.

Meanwhile girls think it is my best fit ever.

Funny, I also thought it was one of your best fits ever. I think that you "do color" better than pretty much 100% of posters here. Have you gotten huger since you posted that?

MBD's Junyapackdress literally blew my mind when she posted it. that girl straight up is the temple of jawnz.

3. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Well-Known Member

thats cute that you sigged that, I bet you thought I was serious too.
    [​IMG]

also in that guys defense, he submitted something good now

[​IMG]

that boot tuck is pretty [​IMG] worthy, its just better because its all black?

4. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

yah, I think the boot tuck was bad, but the boots go well with the leather, and the chain stitch or whatever you call it pants are schweet.

also, the sufu community is so cute. I am gonna use it as a little playground for a while.

5. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

also, the sufu community is so cute. I am gonna use it as a little playground for a while.

lol I'm picturing you on your computer snacking on celery w/ peanut butter and raisins that your mom made you and logging onto SuFu, eyes glowing, smile growing.... "Dance, Puppets!"

6. lmaozedong

7. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

lol I'm picturing you on your computer snacking on celery w/ peanut butter and raisins that your mom made you and logging onto SuFu, eyes glowing, smile growing.... "Dance, Puppets!"
    AHAHAHAH but yah not that many people hate me anymore here, so I need to find a new spot.

8. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

healthy snacks are cool no matter what your style!

9. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

to stay within the spirit of the thread for lel
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Lel

Lel Well-Known Member

to stay within the spirit of the thread

for lel

Not sure if serious.

11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

U Gon Get Neg Raped

hahhahahaa

12. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Well-Known Member

fuck lane that's some good shit

13. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

Funny, I also thought it was one of your best fits ever. I think that you "do color" better than pretty much 100% of posters here. Have you gotten huger since you posted that?

Yeah it was one of my favorites too and my hair was at its best then. No idea why I got so much hate on it. Anyway it's pretty much summer again and a certain girl loves red on me so I guess there'll be more color from me later.

I think I was 67kg then, definitely my lowest. Weighed myself today at 72kg. Waist isn't much different, just other parts.

14. nicelynice

nicelynice Well-Known Member

That Julius Augusta fit is terrible, it only looks good because that jacket is so nice

15. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

that might be true

also, I love fitpics of other people so much. I'll keep posting more cuz I enjoy looking at others style.

16. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

I miss Ledger *wipes a tear from his eye*

17. lmaozedong

18. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...7&postcount=68
    [​IMG] hahah but yah I dig that guys style despite it being almost unchanging.

19. Nick0rz

Nick0rz Member

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Yeah it was one of my favorites too and my hair was at its best then. No idea why I got so much hate on it. Anyway it's pretty much summer again and a certain girl loves red on me so I guess there'll be more color from me later. I think I was 67kg then, definitely my lowest. Weighed myself today at 72kg. Waist isn't much different, just other parts.
    I honestly dislike it, it could have been way better with more muted pants; I have a lavender pair that could have fit right in but maybe mint or pale blue would have been good too. Light jacket + dark pants when MC-ing it is something you do at your own risk; sometimes it works, sometimes it just makes you look like you have no torso. Keep in mind I like all the oher elements, the pants merely put it into overdrive and bring too much attention to themselves... Of course you probably know by now that I mostly do muted pants +dress shirt/tee and use jackets/outerwear or sweaters to stand out, it just is more visually pleasing IMHO.