• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

benbarren

Reaction score
stunning navy stows and the sole looks amazing!!! any chance of a pic of the sole, is it dainite? how is the grip? the only challenge i had with my leather soul black stows is the lack of grip early on with the all natural leather sole to start with.. so i love the idea of the leather upper but dainite sole - yours look superb, congrats !!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by idfnl
Just arrived yesterday, had a pair of MTO navy blue Stow's made. Ordered thru ShoeHealer. Superb service, would recommend them to anyone. Got the idea from the limited edition Norse.

487766202_o.jpg

487766187_o.jpg

487766169_o.jpg

487766227_o.jpg

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pity you missed the 4th of July with those.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benbarren
stunning navy stows and the sole looks amazing!!! any chance of a pic of the sole, is it dainite? how is the grip? the only challenge i had with my leather soul black stows is the lack of grip early on with the all natural leather sole to start with.. so i love the idea of the leather upper but dainite sole - yours look superb, congrats !!!
smile.gif

Thanks... The sole is microfoam actually, not dianite. I'll take a photo of the sole and post it. I've had that slippage problem with leather soles, only way past it is to wear them. I can give you an exact list of specs if you want them, PM me.
Originally Posted by meso
Pity you missed the 4th of July with those.
Ha ha, no kidding. Told the wife I wanted a pair in bright red, she gave me a WTF look. The pics are a bit misleading though, the sole is more orange-ish than red.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Black scotch grain boots from Tricker's eBay.shop. The only flaw I could find was the eyelet prong. A few seconds with a screwdriver fixed that.
blacklongwing1.jpg

blacklongwing2.jpg

blacklongwing3.jpg

Last edited:

_cameosis_

Reaction score

Black scotch grain boots from Tricker's eBay.shop. The only flaw I could find was the eyelet prong. A few seconds with a screwdriver fixed that.
blacklongwing2.jpg

the pants look interesting -- care to share what they are / a link? thanks.

rkusmant

Reaction score
congrats to all lucky fellas with the longwing boots, where are the 12's for me??

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

blacklongwing1.jpg

Nice.

Wait a minute, did they forget the pull tabs? :confused:

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zippyh, can you tell me what size your STP not-Stows are and what size you buy from Retrickers on ebay? I'm not sure whether the STP's were UK or US sizing, while Retrickers is UK sizing, correct? Trying to convert myself. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads