1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NYC Overcoat Tailor Advice Please

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by GPel19, Feb 14, 2017.

1. GPel19

GPel19 New Member

Hi guys, new here, first post. I just got a great deal on a Todd Snyder overcoat in maroon (http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/bonded-peak-topcoat-maroon) and it fits perfect in the shoulders, but a little too much fabric through the waist. Would anyone have a recommendation for a tailor who can take it in for me? I've used a few in NYC throughout the years but no one who's work was so good that I keep going back.

Thanks all in advance.

2. GPel19

GPel19 New Member

Will answer my own question by having found the long long thread on NYC tailors.