1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWT Monitaly Mountain Parka, 42 - Caramel brown waxed canvas, brown plaid wool blanket lining

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Irish, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish

Irish Well-Known Member

New with tags. I bought this from No Man Walks Alone in March and it has been in my closet since. Only selling because I need a down payment on a house more than I need this coat (though it's close).

$550 shipped (US). No offers please. Currently $925 on NMWA.

Monitaly Mountain Parka, Caramel, Size 42

This coat is not playing around. With a waxed body that will only get better with age and it's blanket wool lining, you will be ready for just about anything Mother Nature can throw at you.
    • 100% cotton outer in caramel brown 8.25oz American waxed botton with 100% Italian virgin wool blanket lining
    • Raglan sleeves with armpit gussets for increased mobility when layering
    • Back fastener to keep belt secured when not using it
    • Made in the USA

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. rnguy001

rnguy001 Well-Known Member

an amazing coat. If I didn't already have this in Grey..

1 person likes this.
  3. razl

razl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.