1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWT Isaia Sportcoats; 1x Navy with tonal plaid 40R US; 1x Brown-red plaid/check 40S US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Well-Known Member

Two NWT Isaia Sportcoats [relatively recent season I believe...someone more familiar with the brand can tell by the welt pattern I imagine]. The blue jacket has a green welt pattern. The brown red plaid/check has a red welt pattern.

Jacket #1; 40R Navy tonal plaid; asking $1250; retails new for $2,695; NWT including all finishing buttons

Condition: NWT; Retails for $2,695.00
    Unfinished sleeves, finishing buttons included

Jacket #1; 40S Brown-red plaid/check; asking $1250; retails new for $2,695; NWT including all finishing buttons

Condition: NWT; Retails for $2,695.00
    Unfinished sleeves, finishing buttons included

For reference, a 40S/50C typically fits me best. ~5'10" ~170lbs and a pictured wearing them.

Price dropped to $800 / jacket.

Brown-red plaid/check has been sold to myself & altered. Navy tonal plaid still available for the time being.

Neither available any more...neither sold. Kept one for me; brother wanted other. Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. pi34

pi34 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the mention on the thread - both for these coats and the tramezzas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.