1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWT Caruso charcoal pinstripe 2-button suit 50 40 52

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rexor12, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexor12

rexor12 Well-Known Member

LAST AND FINAL PRICEDROP! A brand new Caruso at Zara/H&M-pricing

Up for sale is a brand new with tags Raffaele Caruso suit in classic charcoal with pinstripe, a really nice suit with top fabric

2-button slim cut, fully canvassed, dual vented, flat front pants

Size is Euro 52 but this will NOT fit a US 42 as this is a slim caruso cut - it will fit a Euro 50 or US 40R - please see measurements

I bought this for myself last year but havent got around to alter it, it's way too tight on me now. As a reference i wore RLBL 40R before and this fit me very nicely when i tried it on.

SOLD

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. jrd617

jrd617 Well-Known Member

3. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.