1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWT Bills Khakis 100% Cashmere Pants in beige Size 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jonatand95, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonatand95

jonatand95 Well-Known Member

NWT 100% cashmere pair of pants by Bills Khakis. The size is 32 waist and 32 inseam. The color is beige and the pattern is herringbone. Retail price is $550.00.

These pants are made in the USA.

Offering them at great price $68.00.

Shipping is $10.00 within Continental US. Will only ship within Continental US.

Please ask any questions you may have about the pants.

All Sales are Final.

Payment is through PayPal.

2. acrackl

acrackl Well-Known Member

Hi, Does the waist actually measure 32"? Thanks,

AV

3. jonatand95

jonatand95 Well-Known Member

Hi. Thanks for the inquiry. On my posting I have a picture of the pants with a tape measure around the waist so you can see how I measured the pants. It shows a size 32. The pants are brand new and have never been altered. I have tried to resend this picture to you a few times but the styleforum website will not let me upload pictures to you. I will keep trying.

In the meantime, please look at the photos posted and if you have any additional questions, I am happy to answer them.

Thanks again.

4. teishedo

teishedo New Member

On my posting I have a picture of the pants with a tape measure around the waist so you can see how I measured the pants.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.