1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWT $230 RLPL Size Medium T-Shirt, White and Navy Blue Horizontal Stripes, 100% Cotton

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by LS7, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LS7

LS7 Well-Known Member

For sale I have an item rarely listed on SF, i.e. an RLPL T-shirt. Very suitable for Spring/Summer wear and hence I am listing it now. I would describe this as a rugby shirt type of pattern with the thick horizontal stripes, alternating navy blue and white.

Made in the USA from an imported 100% cotton fabric. Size is designated as a Medium - based on the chest measurement this would seem to fit best for a 38R/S type of guy. It would make a nice change to own at least one t-shirt that has been made in the United States :)

Full retail on this is £145, or approx. $230

Price is $100 -> $90 shipped CONUS or the EU

Measurements
    • Shoulder 18 1/8"
    • P2P 20 3/8"
    • Total length 28" (measured down back)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. bceltic26

bceltic26 Member

I need this in my life[​IMG]

3. LS7

LS7 Well-Known Member