1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWOT Brooks Brothers 43R 1818 (Regent) Charcoal Suit ***FINAL DROP!!!***

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by OneBeLo, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneBeLo

OneBeLo Well-Known Member

I bought this suit earlier this year from BB seller extraordinaire Steve Smith. The suit sat in my closet and after trying it on (I have been losing weight since May) it just fits too big now and I can't really afford tailoring. The suit was listed as $295 but he sold it to me for $270. I am only asking to get back almost what I paid. The price is $245 $225 $205 plus $9.95 for USPS priority shipping w/ tracking.

Again, the suit was never worn or altered and was hung up properly in my closet in a suit bag. It was kept in a non-smoking home with no children or pets.

This is same item description used by Steve Smith when he posted this suit in his classified.

NEW 1818 Regent Dk Gray Wool Suit. Two button Single vent. Made in USA. Not labeled for size but measures about 43R, maybe 44R. P2P 22.5, Sh 18.75, Sl un, L 30. Single pleat pants are W34, L unhemmed. 9 inch drop perfect for athletic build. $295

I want to also add that the suit features a bemberg lining and is half-canvassed in construction. The pants are also of the same cut (regent) and have a full-curtain waistband and about 1.5" to take in or let out. The suit does use imported Italian wool, but I am not sure of the mill. Most of the 1818 suits seems to be use only a select few.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. OneBeLo

Come on guys, I need this gone! :D

3. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

Shocked this is still here. I would buy instantly if I hadn't just bought a BBBF suit from Steve in the exact same color.

4. OneBeLo

edit

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  5. RocketCity

RocketCity Active Member

OneBeLo was great to deal with as a seller. Prompt shipping, and the suit arrived just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another item from him in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.