1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NWB 36R/S PEACOAT black Martin Greenfield Full-Canvass, Hand-Sewn Buttonholes! OBO Price DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by spidercan, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidercan

spidercan Well-Known Member

Please add $12 for shipping in CONUS, pm me for international shipping rates.

This is an absolutely amazing piece
    Some of the softest, thick, sturdy warm wool I have ever felt, softer than my flannel Isaia and Kiton suits but ten times thicker

100% wool (had to check to make sure it wasn't cashmere)

This has a similar amount of handiwork to an Isaia, including full floating canvass, beautiful hand-sewn buttonholes etc.
    I have never seen a peacoat on the market with even basic canvassing, let alone this level of handiwork

Purchased from Gilt, there was no attached tag, but came in a plastic bag with an information tag attached

Tagged 36R

Measurements
    Chest (armpits to armpit): 20"
    Shoulders (Seam to seam): 18.25" (My friend wears a 36r in Isaia and has no problem fitting the shoulders on this)
    Length (Bottom of Collar): 29.25"

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.