1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nudie Slim Jim Dry Black Stretch?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by etown883, Sep 4, 2006.

1. etown883

etown883 Well-Known Member

So, I finally took the plunge into dry denium on Saturday. I picked up some Slim Jim dry blacks. I have a question about the amount they will stretch. I have pretty athletic thighs, yet a small waist. So I got a 29/32. Now the waist has already stretched out a bit, but the thighs feel as though they are painted on. How much will they stretch, I'm worried that if i go up a size, the waist will be too big, I still want that slim look, just not the nut crusher look i have now. thanks for the help! Best Regards.

2. block

block Member

keep the 29s. I just got a 29/34 sjdb a month ago, and they've stretched about an inch in the waist, and the thighs have stretched enough that they are now quite comfortable. After a few days, the denim will soften up enough that it won't feel nearly as tight.

3. etown883

That's good to hear. Thanks for the help, I can't wear them all day because of work, so I'm sure the break in time will be a bit longer, but I'll keep working on them. Best Regards.

4. Homme

Homme Well-Known Member

Did you buy them online ? I'm currently after a pair of these.

5. etown883