1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nudie Jeans - Washing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by calvinle, Aug 29, 2006.

1. calvinle

calvinle Member

Does anyone know how to tell if nudies have been washed before? I have a pair of nudies where there is a faded back tag (the big N symbol has completely faded off). Does this happen when nudies are washed?

Thanks in advance.

2. Homme

Homme Well-Known Member

Not necessarily .... a pair i bought new from the nudie store had the orange 'n' on the leather patch near invisible. Depends on the pair i guess.

3. calvinle

calvinle Member

Not necessarily .... a pair i bought new from the nudie store had the orange 'n' on the leather patch near invisible. Depends on the pair i guess.
    Oh I see, which pairs do you have? Mine are broken sky Slim Kims. My 'n' logo is near invisible aswell. Does anybody know if this wash is rare? I haven't seen a pair like mine before.

4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Speaking of nudies, revolve just got a crapload of them in

nudies

still haven't gotten in touch with this guy, yaya I know