1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nothing in life is free

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FIHTies, May 30, 2004.

1. quill

quill Well-Known Member

The appreciation is long overdue. Thank you, J and Steve B., very much; this site is a welcome respite from daily toils, a great place for intelligent (and fun) conversation, and an incredible source of valuable information. I'd happily do what I can to ante up my two bits some day ("Hey FIHT, do you have two bits I can borrow? [​IMG] ).

2. SwaG

SwaG Well-Known Member

thanks guys...

drinks are on me if you ever visit new york city.

On a side note, it's great to see that you are posting much much more than you did 6 months ago, J. When I first discovered this site, I wondered who the creator was. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself; age, interests, fashion inspirations, favorite labels, career, education, and of course your own personal style. Maybe we'd even get lucky with a photo. [/quote]

good idea VM. I think it would be even better to have that for each member, under the profile tab . . .friendster style.
    what do you think?

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Hmmm- I'm planning NYC for the Collective... [​IMG] Don't worry, I can drink J.'s for him, too. [​IMG]

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

You have a herculean task ahead of you Steve.

I don't think anyone can drink as much beer as J. (and still function in society) And I speak from personal experience.