1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Not quite sure what to wear with these shoes... Any ideas? :)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rcgeoffrey, Apr 19, 2012.

1. rcgeoffrey

rcgeoffrey Member

2. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Well-Known Member

I would go for blue and wear them with jeans or pretty much any coloured chinos.

3. mason

mason Well-Known Member

Nice shoes! You can pretty much wear them with anything, except suits of course.

4. rcgeoffrey

rcgeoffrey Member

Thank for the help cuz im really not quite good at this :p just two more questions, what would you guys wear on top? would tshirts look a bit freaky with it? And how would u wear it with shorts? thanks heaps!

5. namja1

namja1 Member

The navy blue is more versatile and more of a basic piece than a trend. But the gray has a really fun and casual vibe to it. So it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for wearability its the blue one.

6. Stylishmartita

Stylishmartita Well-Known Member

I would go with a polo or a shirt, better than a simple t-shirt. But it depends on what your style is and in which occasion you are planning to wear the shoes.

7. rcgeoffrey

rcgeoffrey Member

Thx again guys. I think I'll pick the blue one :) but i still don't have an idea how to wear it with shorts... any help? :p I really appreciate it!

8. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Well-Known Member

You could wear them with pretty much any chino-type shorts (navy/khaki/olive/burnt red/etc.). I'd suggest no socks showing but using no show socks instead.

9. rcgeoffrey

rcgeoffrey Member

Haha Thanks. Which kinda jeans should i put on? slim cut? skinny? and which colours may i ask? i know i really have many questions :)