1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

North London Derby

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by fairholme_wannabe, Apr 13, 2010.

1. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Well-Known Member

Any thoughts from EPL fans? Robin van Persie is supposed to be back in the lineup for Arsenal--while Tottenham will miss Niko Kranjcar and a few others. Sol Campbell is expected to get the nod next to Vermaelen. Hope the Spurs play well, as I am partial to a few of their players (Luka Modric and Niko)--which must be weird coming from a Gunners fan.

2. ArteEtLabore14

ArteEtLabore14 Well-Known Member

Two big games for both teams, can see something like a 2-2 draw. Both teams are plagued with injuries, lots of starters not involved. Spurs battling for fourth and Arsenal still trying to win the league. Don't really see either happening, and I can't complain because I hate both clubs!

3. greekonomist

greekonomist Well-Known Member

I wonder what van Persie can do; he really struggles for form after his injuries. Which is a shame because if he could stay healthy...

Any thoughts from EPL fans? Robin van Persie is supposed to be back in the lineup for Arsenal--while Tottenham will miss Niko Kranjcar and a few others. Sol Campbell is expected to get the nod next to Vermaelen. Hope the Spurs play well, as I am partial to a few of their players (Luka Modric and Niko)--which must be weird coming from a Gunners fan.

Modric is great. Too bad he plays for Spurs.

Two big games for both teams, can see something like a 2-2 draw. Both teams are plagued with injuries, lots of starters not involved. Spurs battling for fourth and Arsenal still trying to win the league. Don't really see either happening, and I can't complain because I hate both clubs!

I have nothing against Blackburn the club, but I can't stand Sam Allardyce.

I just hope Chelsea drop points today and leave the door open for Arsenal.

4. water

water Well-Known Member

It would be a shock for me if Arsenal does not win. Spurs seem to be getting worse as the season closes.

5. ArteEtLabore14

ArteEtLabore14 Well-Known Member

I have nothing against Blackburn the club, but I can't stand Sam Allardyce.

I just hope Chelsea drop points today and leave the door open for Arsenal.

Don't worry, I'm not a fan either. I support him, as he's our manager, but I don't like him or his preferred style of football. Much preferred Mark Hughes and wish we would sign him back.

6. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Well-Known Member

Danny Rose, Thanks for making your PL Debut [​IMG]

7. TRINI

TRINI Well-Known Member

All I know is that Spurs is keeping United's hopes alive at this point and I'm not mad at that at all.