1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nordstroms - fred goldman

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bradford, Mar 4, 2003.

1. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

We cannot even imagine the depth anguish this man has experienced unless we had a similiar(hopefully not) experience. I feel for him, and I hope the work is more of a therepeutic release rather than an economic need. But I sense not.

I've come to this thread late. I would think that there would be a little local publicity in the Phoenix area about this(whether Goldman wanted it or not)!

But, I have to agree with andrebaron. If it's Goldman, then it's admirable that he's doing this for whatever reason.

I like this Forum for a variety of reasons. One of them is the diversity of members. A really good sampling. I think it's very apparent that there are young, old, male, female, rich, poor, middle class, white, black, others!, straight, gay, single, married, family people, and other kinds of people that read and post on this Forum.

So, a message will get out to a really diverse group of people.

My message is to O.J.:ROT IN HELL, YOU EVIL PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

So government and T.V. tabloid news commentators, dildos like Geraldo et al, have given you the green light to turn off your thinking caps, again ??? The only [​IMG] is the madness that they've been feeding everyone to see how far they can take this chirade, the so called "The Trial of the Century".
    Since one of you has brought it up, here's something of interest from our investigative file: The Bruno Maglis shoes

(1.) The soles were very unique, without question, and were independently contracted out and produced by Italy's SILGA GOMMA in its U2887 rubber shoe mold. They then were given to the next independent contractor a half mile down the road who produced the top portion of that particular style, I believe it was called the "Lorenzo" . Then the plug which gives the brand name, "Bruno Magli", was plugged into its proper space between the heel and forefoot on the sole of the shoe.

The Problem: (A.) The brand name Bruno Magli, due to its location on the shoe, never shows up in the bloody shoe print trail that appeared in the side walk tiles leading from the front to the back gate at 875 So. Bundy, former residence of Nicole Brown Simpson. Only the unique pattern of the heel and forefoot from the U2887 rubber mold appears in the bloody prints.

Here's the kicker: SILGA GOMMA not only sold the rubber shoe soles from the U2887 shoe mold, with the unique pattern, to Bruno Magli, they provided thousands of those same shoe soles from the same U2887 shoe mold to a company called LORD. LORD gave them to 19 shoe brands that they owned on 5 continents around the world. Even the SILGA U2887 shoe sole that the FBI special agent used while testifying, he stated, had the LORD logo imbedded between the heel and forefoot, and came from Japan's national police department evidence archives.

Okay wizards: If the logo or brand name couldn't appear in the bloody shoeprints because of its location (an admission the FBI special agent also made on the witness stand). How then would one determine that it was a rare Bruno Magli shoe print that created the impression on the side walk tiles and not one made by the 19 other shoes brands owned by LORD shoes, Huhmm???? Have a Good Day.....P.S.

Learn more if interested and not satisfied with what you've been fed:
    www.YouTube.com-Serpents Rising www.ojcoverup.com www.serpentsrising.com

3. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

Here's the kicker:
    [​IMG]

4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

So government and T.V. tabloid news commentators, dildos like Geraldo et al, have given you the green light to turn off your thinking caps, again ??? The only [​IMG] is the madness that they've been feeding everyone to see how far they can take this chirade, the so called "The Trial of the Century".
    Since one of you has brought it up, here's something of interest from our investigative file: The Bruno Maglis shoes

(1.) The soles were very unique, without question, and were independently contracted out and produced by Italy's SILGA GOMMA in its U2887 rubber shoe mold. They then were given to the next independent contractor a half mile down the road who produced the top portion of that particular style, I believe it was called the "Lorenzo" . Then the plug which gives the brand name, "Bruno Magli", was plugged into its proper space between the heel and forefoot on the sole of the shoe.

The Problem: (A.) The brand name Bruno Magli, due to its location on the shoe, never shows up in the bloody shoe print trail that appeared in the side walk tiles leading from the front to the back gate at 875 So. Bundy, former residence of Nicole Brown Simpson. Only the unique pattern of the heel and forefoot from the U2887 rubber mold appears in the bloody prints.

Here's the kicker: SILGA GOMMA not only sold the rubber shoe soles from the U2887 shoe mold, with the unique pattern, to Bruno Magli, they provided thousands of those same shoe soles from the same U2887 shoe mold to a company called LORD. LORD gave them to 19 shoe brands that they owned on 5 continents around the world. Even the SILGA U2887 shoe sole that the FBI special agent used while testifying, he stated, had the LORD logo imbedded between the heel and forefoot, and came from Japan's national police department evidence archives.

Okay wizards: If the logo or brand name couldn't appear in the bloody shoeprints because of its location (an admission the FBI special agent also made on the witness stand). How then would one determine that it was a rare Bruno Magli shoe print that created the impression on the side walk tiles and not one made by the 19 other shoes brands owned by LORD shoes, Huhmm???? Have a Good Day.....P.S.

How? Just ask the second shooter hiding on the grassy knoll, you idiot.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

So OJ, any leads on finding the "real" killers of Nicole and Ron?

yeh! my investigators came up with a few, go to

www.ojcoverup.com or www.serpentsrising.com and purchase the documentary. They'll tell you! They even give you a little teaser on YouTube or Google video, just type in Serpents Rising and may be it will melt down some of that brain lard, it worked wonders on mine.

6. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

How? Just ask the second shooter hiding on the grassy knoll, you idiot.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What a FOOL! Why not just analyze and answer the question. Even if we run each other down the question will still be there. You can't shout any louder than I, but if you choose to do so go ahead and try. But in the end the question will still be there. I'm not really mad at you because we've both bought so deeply into "In God We Trust" that it's simply implausible that government officials and lawyers would conspire to lie and dupe upstanding American citizens and taxpayers like us.

By the way, many of the shoe prints at 875 Bundy fit neatly into what Detective Tom Lange testified to as "11 and-a-half by 11 and-a-half inch side walk tiles". Some of the photos show at least a 1/2 inch to spare. I'm sure that you have a tile or two around the house see if your foot fits in one of them, then ask yourself would O.J.'s

I'd truly recommend the documentary, www.ojcoverup.com or www.serpentsrising.com

7. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

I'd truly recommend the documentary, www.ojcoverup.com or www.serpentsrising.com

Of course you would, you're selling it.
    Those shoeprints sound like they may be just my size. Do you know if there's an SF discount?

8. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

I'd say so. "Big Brown" must be a descriptive nickname.

So what lawyerdad.......This is a so called free enterprise system, you don't have nothing against that do you. However you don't have to buy it if you don't want to. You can see a few free clips at YouTube. Just type in the documentary title 'Serpents Rising', and sit back and enjoy.

Hopefully, making presumptions before reviewing the evidence is not the way you represent you clients, lawyerdad.

9. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

[​IMG]
    "I played dumb fearful they would think that I understood to much and kill me".

Well Johnapril, what can I say. They will kill you! Does that shock you, Are you scared. I guess maybe I've always known that and if you don't stay in your nice suburban box, they will do just that. Unfortunately some of us cannot stand injustice no matter who it is against. All we have is an adversary legal system that is a direct descendant of and through 800 years of common law.

I want to preserve our system, OJ was and is, simply a diversion that has been used to subvert the common law system of justice that America has. What kill this case is the fact that the telephone records of when Nicole was last talking to her mother was concealed from the "Trier of fact"/the jury in both trials. Why? Because the time on the telephone records would have placed OJ in the LAX terminal while his wife was on the phone. In order to put on this show, "The trial of the century", both sides agreed to conceal the records from the jury by entering an apparent bogus time for that last phone call.

Problem is: Cooly Johnnie C. blew his composure and got caught on video tape admitting that they were concealing the phone records from the jury. The jury was out but the cameras were still rolling......He forgot!

We intended to talk to him about the matter, unfortunately he is passed away. You can see him doing his thing on YouTube.com. Just type in "Serpents Rising" and take a look.

"My country tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty! Of Thee I sing!"

10. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

hi guys! have you read this book? its quite awesome! [​IMG]

11. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

Well Johnapril, what can I say. They will kill you!

Big girls don't cry.

12. bryce330

bryce330 Well-Known Member

The telephone records of when Nicole was last talking to her mother was concealed from the "Trier of fact"/the jury in both trials. Why? Because the time on the telephone records would have placed OJ in the LAX terminal while his wife was on the phone. In order to put on this show, "The trial of the century", both sides agreed to conceal the records from the jury by entering an apparent bogus time for that last phone call.

Problem is: Cooly Johnnie C. blew his composure and got caught on video tape admitting that they were concealing the phone records from the jury. The jury was out but the cameras were still rolling......He forgot!

Why the hell would OJ's attorneys agree to suppress evidence that would help exonerate him? I know this is flame, but can't you at least make it somewhat plausible??

13. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My finger's tired...

14. Quirk

Quirk Well-Known Member

My finger's tired...

Well, cuz you shoulda used this one instead.

[​IMG]

15. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

My message is to O.J.:ROT IN HELL, YOU EVIL PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

My message is this quote from the venerable rnoldh!!!!

16. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

Well, cuz you shoulda used this one instead.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

17. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

Why the hell would OJ's attorneys agree to suppress evidence that would help exonerate him? I know this is flame, but can't you at least make it somewhat plausible??
    Listen Bryce, apparently you have not seen the video of J.C. doing the very thing that you ask. I'm not going to speculate nor share any type of subjective opinion with you in regard to your question. Though it is a fair question, for me, it only becomes an endless circle. I hope that you will reserve it for the proper parties at the proper time. Our mission was to be, and is to be, as objective as possible. Therefore, I first recommend that you see for yourself Johnnie C. doing the very thing in the question that you pose to me. It was done in court on the date July 5 or 6, 1995, the date the prosecution rested. As I stated previously, it is free, and does not cost you a penny. Go to www.YouTube.com or www.Google Video.com and type in the name of the documentary "Serpents Rising", the producers have placed 4 good clips of the investigation on these sites, this one is included. I'm the investigator, I dig up the (objective) evidence. I don't care if you tear it down, as long as you do it objectively! Have a good day.

18. Big Brown

Big Brown Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My finger's tired...

[​IMG] STER, now with all the time that you've spent doing this, you could have submitted something reasonably intelligent. I keep trying to figure out how our arrogant omnipotent acting politicans can continually lie and make saps out of the U.S. population, while plundering the U.S. treasury to the tune of a Billion Dollars a week. I think you have just given me the answer, [​IMG] STER.

19. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] STER, now with all the time that you've spent doing this, you could have submitted something reasonably intelligent. I keep trying to figure out how our arrogant omnipotent acting politicans can continually lie and make saps out of the U.S. population, while plundering the U.S. treasury to the tune of a Billion Dollars a week. I think you have just given me the answer, [​IMG] STER.

I'm sure YOU can be objective and prove to me such a wonderfully broad and vague statement. Omnipotent and arrogant politicians? You want objectivity but yet project this kind of sweeping sensationalism?

Also, can you prove to me (and are you saying) that OJ Simpson was 100% innocent of the crimes he was accused of commiting (according to the civil suit)?

This is a complete waste of time but since it is a slow day at work...

Can you disprove his DNA match at the crime scene and DNA evidence?
    The blood evidence? The Magli shoe print consistent with the Magli's OJ was wearing in the Bronco (which did match)? The strange 911 call? The chase in the Bronco? His reaction to Nicole's death? His confession to Rosie Greer? I guess all of that is a coincidence. And, no, I'm not going to pay you to try to prove it to me.

Obviously, you search the internet to see if anyone is talking about the topic and then post or contact to sell your crappy schtick. I would feel more like a "sap" ordering your videos. Maybe you could post something objective and educational about clothing since this is a website about style. That I would find more informative.