• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah def in for a large order ... please let us know when the mens is back in stock! :slayer:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
sounds great

Will be ordering!

Looks like I'll be jumping on the 12 pair deal whenever men's sizes come in.

Would be greatly appreciated!

yeah def in for a large order ... please let us know when the mens is back in stock!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You guys are all awesome! 30% it is. I'll post the discount code once the product is in. Women's should be here by tomorrow. Men's might be in a couple of weeks.

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bizarre, been actually thinking of getting some of these types of socks for the last few days, and then this thread pops up. my wife always gives out about the junk nike socks i wear.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
are the womens and mens socks identical other than size?

Yes, they are identical in shape, material, no-slip feature. Just the size is different.

bizarre, been actually thinking of getting some of these types of socks for the last few days, and then this thread pops up. my wife always gives out about the junk nike socks i wear.

Glad to hear you found us. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks until we get our Men's sizes. Thanks!

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did the women's sizes arrive?

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
did the women's sizes arrive?

Yes!!!! I'm working on the website right now. Trying to get all the kinks out for you guys. You can take a look at it right now to see the new colors. Let me know if you find any problems.

Discount code will be posted as soon as I'm done testing the website. =)

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
so if you are a 8.5/9 better to go small or medium?

I would go with a Medium. I found that everyone has different shapes to their feet. Although you might have the same shoe size (measured by length), your foot might be skinnier or wider or flatter, thus affecting the fit of the socks. If you find that you have very narrow feet, maybe the Small would work out for you, but I would go with a Medium.

Please PM me and we can discuss other options.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My socks shrank in the washer. They look like baby socks but they fit both me and my gf well. I'm a 10/10.5 and she's a woman's 7

I wear a pair everyday. Sometimes they do fall down (?) tho and I have to pull them up.

Last edited:

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:

http://www.noshosocks.com/

He's kind of a deeb though.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^seems a little wrong to share the link on the affiliate's thread

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my mistake. i went back and looked at the way this thread started.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
My socks shrank in the washer. They look like baby socks but they fit both me and my gf well. I'm a 10/10.5 and she's a woman's 7
I wear a pair everyday. Sometimes they do fall down (?) tho and I have to pull them up.

@indesertum: Really? I haven't heard of people complaining they slip down, especially with the new silicone patch. If there's any type of defect or something wrong with the elastic or silicone, please let me know and I'll exchange them for you. =)

A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:
http://www.noshosocks.com/
He's kind of a deeb though.

@dusty: I can't say for sure who came out with this sock design first, but I do appreciate you letting me know about other companies out there. I'll have to take a look at their product and see if there's anything different than mine. Just based on their website, it looks like they use 100% cotton while we incorporate a little bit of spandex for a better fit. Either way, if anyone decides to purchase them, I would love to get their feedback.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads