1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. gumercindo

gumercindo Well-Known Member

Deciding between air max zero, roshe 2 flyknit, air max modern fly knit and previously mentioned AM ultra flyknits. Also looking at the AM90/AM1 FK.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

I think the Zoom All Outs might be slightly more comfortable but in the end it is personal preference and how you want to wear it. The ZAO aren't too stable despite it being lower on the ground. The VM is surprisingly stable considering it's height but you also feel the segmentation of the bubbles so while it is a little bit more felxible, the transition isn't as smooth as the ZAOs. For simply casual and walking around, in the long run I think the ZAOs might be more comfortable but the difference will be very minor. I haven't tried either one out yet, my true test is pretty much spending the whole day at Disneyland/Universal Studios, as that is pretty much 12-14 hours of standing and walking, since I am still blocked out.

For actual running though, the VM gets the edge for stability alone but do keep in mind that everyone's feet are different so experience will vary from person to person.

As for a VaporMax review, there is a nice in-depth write-up on NT: http://niketalk.com/t/646022/nike-a...s-nikelab-oreo-summer-2017/2610#post_27939065

1 person likes this.
  3. clarksdb

clarksdb Well-Known Member

Seems like next color will be Asphalt:

[​IMG]

Amazing!

4. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Well-Known Member

need some new white kicks for summer. mainly worn with casual outfits...shorts and tees.

flyknit racer
    [​IMG]
    or
    nikelab blazer studio low
    [​IMG]

can't decide which to go with. thoughts?

5. clarksdb

clarksdb Well-Known Member

The second ones as they are better away from athletics.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

7. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

not exactly the 97s but these are pretty damn nice, not as high as I was expecting and quality is very good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]