1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NIKE Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RFX45, Aug 18, 2012.

1. dopeitsjosh

dopeitsjosh Well-Known Member

11-11.5

2. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

WJ4 has done it, I believe Nike has a one year warranty but you only get credit for NDC.

3. deejaysoy

deejaysoy Well-Known Member

I've returned some hyperdunks years ago due to discomfort. Gave customer service a call and they got me taken care of. Hope it works for you man.

Which flyknits? I run in the lunar 5 which are pretty good. But thinking about giving the flyknit lunar 1s a try.

4. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

Well I took them back just now. Ran in them 3 times, including on a mountain trail, about 15 miles, so they definitely didn't look like new—stains on the soles and everything. Felt awkward, but no hassles, got a refund. Pretty amazing—I guess they recycle the shoes? Definitely not in sellable condition.

Lunar 1s. I'd owned them before and wasn't crazy about them...don't know why I thought they'd work out this time.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  5. accordion

accordion Well-Known Member

so lunar 1s... I ran in them today for the 2nd time and my feet hurt afterward. I didn't size up 1/2 and have normal width feet. The sides of my feet hurt as if the shoe was too small. Will this go away with break in or?

6. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

Ordered a few of these:

[​IMG]

and Free 4.0s:

[​IMG]
    I had the non-Flyknit version last year—one of the best-feeling running shoes I've tried.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  7. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

As the skills got better, the suits got bigger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was back in the early 2000s. They gave me the credit for MSRP sans shipping and tax.

How did you guys return yours nowadays?

8. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

smh jordan restock

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  9. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

Noticed the Tweet ten minutes after it went out. Ten minutes too late. Whatever.

10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

The Royals and breds even. :(

11. stafa

stafa Well-Known Member

Don't make people do the captcha if the product is already out of Fin stock.

2 people like this.
  12. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Well-Known Member

either the red/white 1's didn't restock in 12 or they only had like 2 pairs. I saw the tweet go up live and that was all I wanted, every other size still in stock but the 12 wasn't there.

13. ChetB

ChetB Well-Known Member

People hit the 1s hardest I'm sure. Royals and black/reds must have been impossible. Seems like you should have had a shot with the red/whites though.

14. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

the black/red 1s and black/royal 1s were gone in like 2 minutes or less. didn't even know the restock was going to happen today. :fu:

still managed to help a friend get powder blue 10s though.

15. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

They used the same links as the initial drops. The bots ate that up. You had no chance at the Royal 1 and probably 1 percent with the black and red 1.

Someone got 7 pairs, including both 1s, and all the limited stuff. He wasn't playing fair though.

I think ndc switched their servers. It's been very glitchy for the last month or so. The last time I used it in March, it was really smooth. Not so much anymore.

This is how restocks are done and should be done...randomly. Just set your page monitor. Lol.

16. nepats81

nepats81 Well-Known Member

played in the kobe elites today...awesome shoes.

3 people like this.
  17. bLaZ3n

bLaZ3n Well-Known Member

I get the Twitter text alerts... smh I was fully prepared to get them too man..

I saw the text, didn't read it... 5 mins later I decided to read it, and I flipped out man.. smh I flaked loll

18. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

My fav so far is still the Kobe 4. The other pair I have is the KD 5. Those are so horrible because they're so low and stiff.

19. djblisk

djblisk Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the under armoun spawns right now for bball.

20. wj4

wj4 Well-Known Member

That's the SC30 shoe right? A couple of my friends love them. I'm tempted to try UA running shoes too.