1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NIB John Lobb Philip II Brown Museum Calf UK 10.5E Last 7000

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rioni, Oct 19, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

I was going to list these on ebay tomorrow but thought I'd check here for interest first. This is a simply amazing pair of John Lobb Phillip II's from the Prestige collection. These are brand new and in medium/dark brown museum calf. I also have the matching trees if wanted. I can post pics tomorrow if needed (posted pic is borrowed but same as the shoe I'm selling).

Off to ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16066932094...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  2. FStyles

FStyles Well-Known Member

This is the ultimate captoe....the OneCap[​IMG] if you will.

For $900 with trees, you're looking at 45% off which I never personally see for JL prestige.

One of my favorite pairs of calf shoes.

3. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

Pretty surprised on the lack of interest on what many (including myself) consider to be grail shoes. Especially if you look historically at the same exact pair/size selling quickly with many comments/feedback. I've seen this trend with several items that I've posted recently and I'm thinking it must be the new format of the b/s. Maybe it's due to users listing 10+ items individually instead of one thread that is bumped more than once a week + new users not knowing that you can specify the type of item that you're looking for? dono. Oh well, off to ebay soon I guess.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.