• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB Isaia suede boots, shearling-lined, sizes 10 & 10.5 (fit 1/2 sz large) - both SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavros

Reaction score
The ULTIMATE winter boot. Suede of highest quality (way better than Alden), genuine shearling lining (across the entire upper, insole is leather), Goodyear welted, lug soles + commando outsoles. Elegant last, VERY substantial construction. The boots are ridiculously soft to wear, never tried a more comfortable pair before (and I have expensive taste in shoes).

Color is chocolate brown.

2 pairs available: 10 (fits like 10.5) & 10.5 (fits like 11).

Retail is $800 plus tax.

My price: 400 incl. shipping to CONUS (but not including credit card/PayPal fees).

I will also consider trades with boots of similar quality, size US10.

EDIT: Current Isaia shoes & boots are most likely made in Italy by Sutor Mantellassi. The construction of these booths is reminiscent of a couple of Sutors I own.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone buy my Shoes - so I can take a pair of these....

konadog

Reaction score
slammin' boots. if i didn't live in los angeles the 10s would be mine.

Stavros

Reaction score
They are absolutely gorgeous boots. Not sure who makes them for Isaia (they are made in Italy), but they have spared no expense in making the best possible in all aspects.

Edit: Most likely made by Sutor Mantellassi.

Last edited:

Kestelnon

Reaction score
How wide/narrow are they? I normally wear a 10.5 but sometimes take an 11 in narrow lasts.

Stavros

Reaction score
F
How wide/narrow are they? I normally wear a 10.5 but sometimes take an 11 in narrow lasts.

They are meant to be worn with winter socks, so they don't run narrow; I'd say they run somewhat wider than a normal fit. In your case I would definitely go with the sz 10 (which fits like a 10.5).

Last edited:

LatinStyleLover

Reaction score
Whoever won the 10.5's, if they don't work for you drop me a line as I will take them! I don't know how I missed this! That's what I get for spending all of my time on Cool Shoes thread only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads