1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NFL cheerleader tries to molest 12yr old boy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by texas_jack, Mar 21, 2013.

1. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Well-Known Member

That kind of thing does seem to happen more often. Maybe it's just reported more often, but probably there is an element of women being sexually more aggressive than they used to be and perhaps the boys are more physically developed in their teens compared to a few decades ago. Many of the reports incidentally mention that the male victims were athletes.

2. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

FIFY

3. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Well-Known Member

Predictable.

To be as about as politically incorrect as is allowed for image consultants, some of the women pursuing underage males are physically unattractive. The media of course prefers to focus on the good-looking ones. Perhaps, to explain why so many apparently are attractive goes along with their social skills, hormone levels, fixation on beauty, and access to underage males.

4. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

I would have been freaked out at 12 by such encounter...

I would also have passed my life regretting not having my cock pumped up by this particular cougar.

5. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

To be honest, at the time of my 12th birthday, I don't think I would have been ready for such an experience. By the time I was pushing 13, I was shaving occasionally and spewing enough sperm to populate a small planet. All young people mature at different rates. Some boys are still more or less little boys at age 12, others are pushing into young manhood. I believed I bridged the gap during the course of that year.

6. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Very true...

From the age of 14, I was generating enough sperm to make hundreds of lesbian couples very happy...

Before, I was more interested in football..

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  7. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member