1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New york industrie

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by davei, Jun 7, 2002.

1. davei

davei Well-Known Member

SSIA: anyone have thoughts/opinions on Diesel's other "high end" brand, New York Industrie?

2. davei

davei Well-Known Member

Just bumping this one up to fish for responses. Had a chance to pick up a few NYI items at a post-Father's Day sale today. Quality-wise, I would say NYI is better than Diesel - though most of Diesel's non-denim pieces are OK at best in terms of quality. I picked up a couple of print t-shirts (identical to a Diesel t-shirt - slim, rather stretchy cotton), a pair of slacks (lightweight blue cotton, cut slim but loose), and a short sleeve shirt (green, with a bit of a western cut to it.) Style-wise, they're in the same vein as Diesel Style Lab, but a little more slick & less clubby (to me, anyway.) I could actually get away with wearing some of their stuff to the office... [​IMG]