1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New York for a few days, what to do?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by operationexpat, Jul 1, 2006.

1. operationexpat

operationexpat Well-Known Member

After 8 months in China and 3 months in India, I'm making my triumphant return to New York--if only for a few days. I lived here for 2 years, so I know the basics, but I wanted to see if any of you know of anything I should not miss while I'm here.

First, and I know this is asking a lot-- does anybody know of any sales on *women's* clothing this week?

Second, what's going on in the city? What should I not miss while I'm here?

I'm planning on hitting some photography galleries that looked interesting (listed on metronewyork.com) today, seeing MoMA, and doing some shopping on the West Side.

Tomorrow is the Met, Guggenheim, and the East Side.

Waiting for my foodie room mate to make restaurant suggestions, but I'd be more than happy to hear them from you all as well.

Thanks!

-Sara