1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New Without Tags - Imogene + Willie Barton Rigid - Size 29 (Fits Waist 32) - Retail $250 - Harder to

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by DsRyan23, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DsRyan23

DsRyan23 Well-Known Member

Imogene + Willie hand made Barton Rigid jeans, in the much harder to find Japanese Version from Nihon Menpu - they switched to cone denim which is probably cheaper

New without tags
    Retail $250

Size 29, fits a 32 waist

I have gone back and forth about selling these for a long time. The denim is incredible, and a different color blue than any other pair I own. Unfortunately I like slimmer leg pairs and they never got worn. Every time I tried them on though I decided not to sell them, but I need money.

The Barton Slim Rigid is a slim fit jean made from a 13.5 oz sanforized selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu. The jean has a mid rise and is slim and straight through the leg. It features contrast stitching, copper rivets, + sign embroidery, and a button fly.

The measurements on Heddels are accurate to the size 29 (fits like a 32)

http://scout.heddels.com/brands/imo...s/imogene-willie-barton-rigid-raw-denim-jeans

Measurements laid flat:
    Waist: 16.1"
    Thigh: 11.25"
    Inseam: 32"
    Leg Opening: 7.75"

Selling a lot of other stuff so check out my other listings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.