1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New TV Show Heroes

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Man In Space, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Zenny

Zenny Well-Known Member

Barack Obama sighting.

2. Mauby

Mauby Well-Known Member

Just watched the season finale. (Spoiler alert.)

Pretty disappointing. Can anyone explain to me how running really fast can enable you to move forward in time? Backward, maybe.... But forward I just don't get.

I actually thought it was ok...mainly because something happened for once. All I can say is 1.21 Jigowatts.
    And it looks like Sylar is set up for a miraculous recovery and escape, a la Season One, when everything started to go bad in the first place.
    Maybe they'll kill him off for good* now that the ugly bastard is making a jump to movies.

*for good=3 episodes
    Barack Obama sighting.
    Yeah, that was painful.

3. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

So bad.
    Remind me not to watch next year.

4. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

Anyone notice daddy Petrelli's body missing when the black guy got frozen? Don't tell me he didn't really die again.

5. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

Decent first episode. . .