1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New to the forum: Looking for a decent all around shoes to wear while honeymooning in Greece

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Esc8p, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Esc8p

Esc8p Member

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and found you guys when I was trying to find info on some shoes I was looking to wear on my wedding day- Cordwainer Wright Calfskin Longwing Wingtips. Anyway, great site you've got here. As stated in my title, the soon-to-be wife and I will be going to Santorini, Crete, and Athens. I need some suggestions on shoes to wear.

I am quite new to the "style" part of dressing. I've been told I am not allowed to look like a typical American tourist while we're on vacation and sought to seek some guidance from you all.

1.) I need shoes I can casually stroll about town, but still dress up a little for nice dinners.
    2.) I also need another pair of shoes that I can wear to walk/hike around Athens and Crete when visiting different sites.

Price range for shoes I guess would be around $100 or so per pair.

If anyone is up for it, I'll take tips on what to wear/ what not to wear. Again, I'm new to not looking like a slob. By the way, I'll be there during November. The weather will be 50s-70s with rain here and there.

Thanks!

Tyler