1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

new to the forum and some of these boots!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Chawk806, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Chawk806

Chawk806 Well-Known Member

Hi guys - I am new at this so any help or assistance will be great!! I am a boot guy, got lots of them but mostly the common name brands like Justin, Ariat, Twisted X and Red Wings....etc. I must say that since logging on to this forum and I been introduced to a whole new breed of boots! What an eye opener! I am soooo interested in learning more and checking out these boots! The ones that caught my attention the most would be the "White's". I love the look of the semidress style!! I know these are super duper expensive but would really like to check out a pair. I don't care if they are used or almost worn out (if that is even possible). Any pics of different style and if you have any used to sell, borrow, trade or whatever I am open to it!! Thanks boot buds!!

Chuck