1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New PETA ad

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by L.R., Feb 1, 2011.

1. L.R.

L.R. Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

So.... am I suppose to be a vegetarian now, or something? I mean, what's the point?

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I'd pretend not to eat meat to get with the blonde chick.

3. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

4. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

5. yirayira

yirayira Well-Known Member

The ad makes me respect them even less. I did like the onion coverage though.

6. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Well-Known Member

The ad makes me respect them even less. I did like the onion coverage though.
    It is quite literally impossible for me to respect them less. I enjoyed the ad though. I look at it like a Bud Light commercial; some of them are really funny and I enjoy watching them, but there's no fucking way I'm ever buying a Bud Light.

7. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Well-Known Member

I personally enjoyed PETA's &quot;Save the Whales&quot; campaign where they suggested becoming a vegetarian would somehow cause you to lose body fat.

8. Nosu3

Nosu3 Well-Known Member

Wow, great video! My favorite part was when the woman had stuffed strawberries into her oral. The gobbling of the lettuce and broccoli toward the end was also fun.

Liked the onion video too.

So.... am I suppose to be a vegetarian now, or something? I mean, what's the point?

PETA's tactics are no mystery, they are open about it on the peta documentary I am an Animal. The point is for people to share the video, and that gets them attention and the ability to spread awareness of issues.

9. BillyMaysHere!

BillyMaysHere! Well-Known Member

!!!SEX!!!

Now that I have your attention, please be a vegan.

10. Sherman90

Sherman90 Well-Known Member

Interestingly, this ad makes me want to be a vegetarian.

11. Unregistered

Unregistered Well-Known Member

Interestingly, this ad makes me want to be one of those vegetables.

12. *#..

*#.. Well-Known Member

That's hot

13. DrMoBueno

DrMoBueno Well-Known Member

The radish girl is a complete train wreck.

14. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

The point was to get people to watch a PETA ad.... and it worked!