1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hannahmontana, May 11, 2011.

1. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

If you'll remember, baby, I was the only person who never doubted you.

I doubt you're a girl, as well.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

To a few guys on here I trust, there's no doubt about the fact that I'm real, and actually a girl. There are always the insane skeptics though, overly paranoid of the fact that I COULD be a fat guy in someone's basement, tirelessly attempting to convince nerds that I'm Tomgirl. I've been on this forum for months and still get challenged about it. I think it shows trust issues more than anything. Also, who cares if someone is lying, anyway? The only way I could see the guys here worrying about you being "fake" is if they're caught e-hitting on you.

It couldnt hurt to have Man of Lint meet up with her for a cup of coffee just to put our minds at ease though.

This is a great idea. And the good news is, I don't think MoL would even care if he went to feel her up and felt a penis. I'd hate to think that there would be awkwardness just on account of satisfying our curiosity. [​IMG]

3. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

It couldnt hurt to have Man of Lint meet up with her for a cup of coffee just to put our minds at ease though.

[​IMG]

4. VelvetGreen

VelvetGreen Well-Known Member

it's alpha as fuck though
    [​IMG]

5. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

I am totally convinced HM is a girl. Tomgirl though? [​IMG]

real girl.

6. rjmaiorano

rjmaiorano Well-Known Member

+1

Four women in ten years? Homie, I could divide. That's one every, let's say two. Two of them girls was due. One was nah, the other was shellshock. That's a one hot girl every ten year average.

I appreciate you saying such good words.

it's alpha as fuck though

I appreciate you saying such good words.

Welcome.

7. pvrhye

pvrhye Well-Known Member

heh. I have been on other forums and have developed a somewhat thicker skin as a result. this one is the most hostile to n00bs that I have encountered though.

Partly it's that in all the time I've been here, I've never seen an intro thread. Also, in an intro thread, there's not really anything to talk about except you. When it comes time to be snarky, again, the only subject matter at play is you.

As for the opening salvo of comments? This place regularly gets automated spam bots who show up and leave a few comments before dumping a spam thread somewhere. In some cases, the spammer seems to be a living breathing human with a loose grasp of English who makes a half-assed attempt to be relevant in the thread. So after the dust settled and people were you're you weren't a bot, I think the conversation had already turned sour.

Hang around a bit longer and I'm sure you'll get more comfortable.

8. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

You can always meet SF members at a meetup. That's what shellshock has done, and she is the only female member about which there is absolutely no doubt.
    i think i can say with some authority that SPB_Lady is female.

A few other guys have met her as well now (Eason, Kent, Homme, Aus_MD, orlagu), just in case my word isn't good enough......

9. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

i think i can say with some authority that SPB_Lady is female.

A few other guys have met her as well now (Eason, Kent, Homme, Aus_MD, orlagu), just in case my word isn't good enough......

but do you still let her post?

10. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

sure, but her job is pretty chaotic, so she's not on much.