1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New Magnanni Seleccion anca de potro(shell cordovan) captoes size 41EU/8US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 3 Prague Winters, Jun 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3 Prague Winters

3 Prague Winters Well-Known Member

Bought these a while back on this forum, but they were slightly too big for me so they've gone unworn. They're marked size 41EU/8US, but they run a bit larger than marked. They're probably closer to somewhere between 8.5 and 9US. For reference, I have a pair of RL (made by Crockett and Jones) cordovan wintips in 8.5D which fit me perfectly, and these fit me a bit more loose. They're Magnanni Seleccion captoes with beautiful antiquing. The inside of the shoes has a sticker that says they're made of 'anca-potro'. It also says 'EUR OT. 08 Exposicion 1', which I think means that they were part of an exhibition in Autumn of '08. The shoes did not come with a box or dustbags, but I'm sure I can find an extra pair of dustbags to send them in.

$375 $350 [COLOR=FF00AA]sold[/COLOR] shipped CONUS.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  2. GHo

GHo Well-Known Member

Beautiful shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.