1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New leather jacket - does it fit me?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cattemat, Nov 16, 2012.

1. cattemat

cattemat New Member

I feel that it might be too big around the waist area, Im 6`5" so its really hard to find leather jackets that fit just right.
    Do you think its too wide?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Olivine76

Olivine76 Well-Known Member

Sorry man, that dose look pretty huge. But some folks like it that way. Personally, I think a leather jacket should hug the body. I'm quite skinny my self, I would suggest buying leather jackets from Asia or Europe. They tend to cater to leaner frames. I like Belstaff, and a Korean brand called Bean Pole for leather jackets.

3. Gauss17

Gauss17 Well-Known Member

It isn't so bad, but it could come in at the waist, yes. How much did you pay for that if you don't mind my asking?

4. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

too big, too ugly