1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New hairstyle. Need help on styling.

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by gusmorris, Feb 28, 2013.

1. gusmorris

gusmorris Member

Hey. Now I have had the same haircut for quite a while now and I have a particular one I like. I have this picture and I was hoping you kind people could possibly advice me on how to possibly do this step by step. Before I give the link I will say that my hair is quite thin and straight with slight wave or curves at the end, very much like his in the picture and I would also like to point out his hair looks some what thick unlike mine and how would I then get the same look as someone with thick hair.

[​IMG]

please include, products needed, order in which steps I do first, The length I should have on my hair in detail and any kind of particular tools to do so eg, comb, brush, straightner etc

Cheers Gus :)