1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New DOLCE & GABBANA black oxford derby leather shoes - US11 / EU44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ebayhtl, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Well-Known Member

ITEM - brand new in box DOLCE & GABBANA black leather oxford / derby shoes - size US 11 / EU 44 / UK 10.

I bought these from Mr Porter 12-ish months ago. I never wore them, so they're still in their original box as you can see - they're fantastic shoes and I would love to wear them, I just haven't outworn my existing shoes, so I'm hoping to find these a better home. They also come with the original shoe bags.

Great quality leather and a stylish cut, perfect for any professional environment - RRP for these were about USD800-900. Here's your chance to pick up a great pair of shoes at a reasonable price!

SHIPPING AND PAYMENT - Listed price includes registered HK Post airmail shipping from Hong Kong (usually 10-14 days) to most popular locations - I am (and the item is) currently located in Hong Kong. Can offer pickup in Hong Kong. I will generally mail items within a week from payment. If I cannot (e.g. I am away due to work), I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks.

Happy to consider reasonable offers. Any questions, let me know - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.