1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NEW Brooks Brothers 1818 38s Regent 100% Cashmere Navy Blazer. Two Button Double Vent. Full Canvas C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by potemkin_city_limits, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Well-Known Member

I just bought this jacket from another member last week. It just arrived yesterday and unfortunately for me the Regent fit from doesnt work that well for me.

NEW 1818 Regent 100% Cashmere Navy Blazer. Two Button Double Vent. Full Canvas Construction. Lightly structured. Pure luxury. China. Retail $998. Tagged 38S. P2P 20.5, Sh 17 5/8, Sl un, L 28.5. This blazer has a barely visible thread pull on the left sleeve. I had to use flash in order to make it show on the photo which has been factored into the price. $245.

I live in Toronto and local pickup is possible at a $20 discount.

I also have a second Brooks Brothers Regent size 38s unlined brown houndstooth blazer for sale for $125. I can sell both together for $350.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.