1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New bespoke shoe option in Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nonk, Oct 14, 2008.

1. RobinsonsShoes

RobinsonsShoes Member

Just an update to everyone who is interested, we are currently doing a St Patrick's Day promotion on our Irish Brogues with 35% off the RRP. This is the one and only time we are doing this and marks the beginning of the launch of our brand new extended range.

http://www.robinsonsshoes.com/p0/rob...brogues/77.htm

See the site for more details.

Thanks
    John

2. phailing101

phailing101 Well-Known Member

This is a great deal. I ordered a pair of The Andrew Jackson and I must say they are a great made shoe for the price (especially the price being offered right now!).

Anyways, excellent service and I would highly recommend trying their shoes.

One thing to note- I would be careful with the siding. Email them and they'll ask for your foot measurements to ensure you get the right sizing. I find the heel to be quite roomy but my slight heel slippage improved drastically once they broke in (as they are double-soled).

[​IMG]

3. TheWraith

TheWraith Well-Known Member

The shoes look lovely. Do they take online international orders?

4. drbat

drbat Member