1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New Balance 574 classics 9M Olive green and brown

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Jul 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Bought these brand new and only worn a handful of times. I decided they are just a tad too small. I usually wear a 9.5 in vans and a 10 in Nikes, but when I tried these on they felt okay. After getting them home and wearing them out, I decided they weren't for me. Very good condition, almost like new, with only a few minor signs of use, which I tried to picture. There are a couple dirt marks on the laces of the left shoe which you can see in one of the photos, which you could easily clean off.

Asking 40$ but feel free to make any reasonable offer! I just want these gone bc I'm moving at the end of the month. Awesome NB for really cheap - I'd take 30 bucks for them!

Shipping included in price

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.