1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nespresso Club

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by johnapril, Dec 5, 2010.

1. mikeman

mikeman Well-Known Member

Well, I just bought the new machine from overstock for 240. Regardless of if it works, 240 is still cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.
    Buy you better believe Ill be trying to get the 100--since its new, it should come with the S/N sticker.

Edit- I totally missed the "participating stores" bit. Damn.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. shibbel

shibbel Well-Known Member

After a price match, you can get a Pixie and Aerocinno for $204+Tax and the $100 credit from Sur La Table.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  3. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

just call or email and cancel your order. it hasn't shipped yet so no big deal.

well, you can get the $100 from any authorized retailer. and who is Sur price matching? their policy is a bit stricter than other stores.

4. shibbel

Brookstone. But if BS is an authorized dealer the deal would be a bit sweeter since they're also giving out a $20 in-store credit for purchases over $99.

5. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Brookstone is the biggest piece of shit company on earth. Do not, under any circumstances, buy anything from them other than a sound machine or a massager vibrator.

6. mikeman

I would, but then where would I buy from? Sur La Table seems to be the only store with that offer at the moment. However their machine selection sucks, especially since I think Id like to stay with the Citiz/ milk.

7. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

any authorized retailer would be eligible for the offer. Macys, Bloomies, Bed Bath, William Sonoma, Sur, etc..

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Rambo speaks the truth.

9. mikeman

I know I know. I'll call nespresso and we if overstock would work. Who has the best selection of nespresso with milk machines?

10. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Overstock is not authorized. For anyone. Shut up with them already and go buy it from Bed Bath or Macys.

11. mikeman

Well, I called Nespresso, and they said it would qualify from Overstock. He said as long as it was $199 or more.

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Erm, I've never seen Overstock qualify as an official retailer for anything. That's specifically what they do, buy overstock from official retailers and sell it at a discount. Honestly, I wouldn't take a phone drone's word for it. But that's just me.

13. mikeman

You're right. I was shocked that is qualified too. Either way I'm not worried. If I get it--sweet, not a big deal if I dont.

14. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

why not spend $20 more and be guaranteed that you will?

15. shibbel

Rambo, were you seeing the Citiz and Milk at BBB and Macy's? I don't see them on their websites, and none of my local stores carry them. I did pick up a couple of Pixie bundles at Sur La Table today with the Brookstone price match- those will be gifts, so I'd still like Citiz and Milk for myself.

16. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

The big, high-volume stores carry them. If they don't have them locally, ask them to order it for you. It'll ship right to you for free (if you make them give you free shipping). They were on the website last week which I suspect means that the warehouse is out of them. Both Macys and Bloomies also carry the combos.

17. b1os

b1os Well-Known Member

18. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I wonder if calling a SA could let you stack the $100 credit they are giving away now with this new offer.

19. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Well, the offers are separate, so I don't see a problem. My only issue would be the legitimacy of this new offer since that img link isn't exactly official. If it is, I might actually have to dive back in and get one. Can sell off the Aerochino and basically get the machine for next to nothing.