1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nepenthes New York Floral Shirt From FW10 (first season/store opening) - Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by prurient, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prurient

prurient Well-Known Member

Rare Nepenthes New York floral shirt I purchased in fall 2010 when I first visited the store. It had opened to the public a couple of weeks earlier I think.

Shirt is in perfect conditions. Has been dry cleaned a few times and I'm parting with it simply because I'm fat now. It's tagged Medium, but it fits like a true Small (check my measurements below). $125 shipped CONUS or on eBay for the Russian and Korean kids here.

P2P: Just below 21"
    Shoulders: 17.5"
    Length: Just above 31.5"
    Sleeve (shoulder stitch to cuff): Just below 25"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.