1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Needed: people with aliexpress experience

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ben McCann, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Ben McCann

Ben McCann New Member

New to the forum but I know this is the place to find web-savvy people with an eye for style.

I run http://thieve.co and basically we need more people to pick products to go on the site. They've gotta fit with the style of the site, have cheap or free shipping and come from highly rated sellers.

What's in it for you? We'll send you the product for free and get you to write a short review. Easy.

If you're interested reply below with a few product ideas/ anything you reckon could make the site cooler.

Cheers Styleforum!

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

:foo:Site looks great man, really like the watch and the socks. Any chance you can branch out to some dildos or buttplugs? I really need some for my subs but in different colours. Plaid would be perfect. :slayer::foo::foo::foo::foo:

3. Suntory

Suntory Well-Known Member

If you are supreme you can wear what you want.
    Banter aside, I'm sick of seeing this stick man in a super tight suit who is constantly linked to that site. It actually hurts looking at it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Now that is a proper Twink.