• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0.jpg

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the holdup! November code is up and running. Shouldn't have any issues with it only being usable once per customer:

10% off menswear: SFNOVEMBER10

US Grant

Reaction score
Folks,

Just wanted to mention here that I wrote to David about a very minor problem I had with my order (technical issue more than anything, not a NS error). He went above and beyond in helping me out. He wrote back quickly and when I called the store they already had the background story and info to help me right away (thanks AJ!). It was quick and easy.

In this day and age folks who are genuinely helpful seem to be a little far and few between. The codes are great certainly but I think the consideration David and the NS folks I've spoken with is more valuable.

Last edited:

GSafternoon

Reaction score
I can second that. I had to exchange a few items, David was helpful, gave me free 2-day shipping on the items coming back to me. Thanks!

Explorer

Reaction score
David: Thank you for creating the Church Hill Alden boot. I own six pairs of Alden boots and the Church Hill is one of the best editions. I just ordered a pair a few minutes ago. Thank you for offering the November code - these were great savings. My homes are in New York and Arizona, but I use the Alden boots for my field work in Africa. I stay in Africa working for three months and then home for three weeks, and then back to Africa, and so on. I do use the Alden boots every day and put them to hard work. I know the Church Hill edition will perform great in Africa! Thank you, Sincerely, George P.S. I also use the Alden boots at home in the United States!

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the Church Hill Indy Boots! They're really awesome.

Had a little malfunction with the 10% off code for this month, so it's changed a little. The new code for the second half of this month is: SFnov10

Explorer

Reaction score
David: Just to let you know that the November code for the first half of the month worked perfect. Thank you! George

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We're giving someone their wishlist this holidays! Win $1000 toward your favorite products by signing up!

HOW:
  1. Login to create an account at needsupply.com
  2. Create a wishlist totaling $1000 or more
  3. When you’re done, share your wishlist by emailing [email protected] by 12am EST on December 2nd.

I hope you all enter, and good luck!

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Entered! Would be a pretty nice surprise to actually win.

Explorer

Reaction score
Ok, I just entered and emailed to Need Supply. Thank you!

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just got in this exclusive collaboration between Danish line Han Kjobenhavn and Pendleton. For ‘The Sea Wolf” collection, Pendleton created a unique fabric just for Han that is 100% American made wool dyed with four kinds of indigo. This is the first collaboration Han has ever done. The collection includes a tailored jacket, a button-down shirt, and relaxed-fit pants, all in made from 100% wool and featuring a unique orca (“Blackfish”) design. We are the only US retailer to carry the three-piece collection.

Check it out here: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/han-kjobenhavn-x-pendleton

Samir

Reaction score
We're giving someone their wishlist this holidays! Win $1000 toward your favorite products by signing up!

HOW:
  1. Login to create an account at needsupply.com
  2. Create a wishlist totaling $1000 or more
  3. When you’re done, share your wishlist by emailing [email protected] by 12am EST on December 2nd.

I hope you all enter, and good luck!
Awesome contest. How is your store so awesome? Is the winner just going to be chosen randomly or based on how creative their list is? What if the winner has added like $15,000 of items?! So many questions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads