1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Need Help ID'ing this SC I found online

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by VirtruviusR, Oct 1, 2012.

1. VirtruviusR

VirtruviusR Well-Known Member

My apologies for starting a thread for such a specific request, I just couldn't find a better venue to ask this question, or perhaps my search-foo is just weak.

I occasionally skim GQ, and I noticed a nice, affordable Guncheck SC by Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen. Honestly, I'd be buying solely because it looks nice and not for any construction or styling merits or faults. However, I've searched quite thoroughly and been unable to find this mystical unicorn of a cheap SC. Any help ID'ing or finding it? Or does anyone have a recommendation for a similarly styled/cut modern "guncheck" SC in that pricerange (GQ lists it at $275, but I'm pretty sure they completely dropped the ball on the description of this one)?

Image: [​IMG]

Gratias Magistri

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012